Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Display Star Wars Unlimited Ombres de la Galaxie : ...
Voir le deal

Vancouver and AMH

AuteurMessage
oceanefleur31
playing god
oceanefleur31

Vancouver and AMH Empty
MessageSujet: Vancouver and AMH   Vancouver and AMH EmptyDim 1 Mai - 21:46

EI: Shooting in Vancouver, does that help?

AMH: I do think so because we aren't distracted by the Hollywood system or the Hollywood way of doing things. It is not only economically letting us put more money on the screen but, well, given the value of the dollar up here it may not be as good cost wise but you got great crews up in Canada. And, well, I'm young, even though I've been in the business a long time, and I can almost imagine what it must have been like in the 60s or 70s making films. You know, the appreciation and the general atmosphere around filmmaking were probably similar to the way it is here now in Canada. The people making movies and television are not jaded, they really care about their work and what they are doing and it shows through in their work.

Vancouver and AMH Devine-q Vancouver and AMH Devine-q ....... and gift number 3 (28) (28) (28)
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Vancouver and AMH
Page 1 sur 1