Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment : -55%
Coffret d’outils – STANLEY – ...
Voir le deal
21.99 €

Finding rachel part 1

2 participants
AuteurMessage
hitched
admin Forum AMH
hitched

Féminin Nombre de messages : 624

Finding rachel part 1 Empty
MessageSujet: Finding rachel part 1   Finding rachel part 1 EmptyDim 24 Juil - 18:25

Finding rachel part 1 1070xd Finding rachel part 1 1070xd Hello everyone

In this episode , Johnny tries to find a girl whose name is rachel and that he met in a political meeting for greg stillson . He will loose memory and then Christopher wey shows him a piece of newspaper where one can read that rachel has disapeared for 5 days . When he comes back to the present , he doesn't understand why he is bleeding . He tries to come back in Cleave mills and returns in the place where he had met rachel but she's not there . So he visits Walt and asks him to find her because he is worry for her . Then , Walt and Johnny go in rachel's home and face rachel's sister : rebecca who believes that johnny is responsable of rachel's disappearance . Rebecca , Walt and Johnny go to the place where rachel has disappeared and when Johnny has a vision , rebecca will beat him saying that he is responsable and he will be arrested by Walt , because of an image filmed by rachel's camera .
I'm waiting to know what you think about this episode , see you soon . Finding rachel part 1 000099-2 Finding rachel part 1 000099-2
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Aileen
dead zone lover
Aileen

MessageSujet: Re: Finding rachel part 1   Finding rachel part 1 EmptyLun 25 Juil - 10:53

I believe this episode is the first one of Season 3. I haven't watched any episodes of Season 3 and 4 Finding rachel part 1 H_12sh7e . This is another story, I think, where Johnny again is innocently accused. It's so exciting how Johnny will tuck himslef out of this kind of trouble just like in other episodes.
hitched
admin Forum AMH
hitched

Féminin Nombre de messages : 624

MessageSujet: Re: Finding rachel part 1   Finding rachel part 1 EmptyMar 26 Juil - 10:57

Finding rachel part 1 1070xd Finding rachel part 1 1070xd Hello Aileen

indeed , it is the first episode of season 3 . I will give you a summary of the 12 episodes , they are all great . You should love them all . By email , I will send you photos from episodes . See you soon, Finding rachel part 1 000099-2
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Finding rachel part 1   Finding rachel part 1 Empty

Finding rachel part 1
Page 1 sur 1