Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Bon plan achat en duo : 2ème robot cuiseur ...
Voir le deal
600 €

The Breakfast Club

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Aileen
dead zone lover
Aileen

The Breakfast Club Empty
MessageSujet: The Breakfast Club   The Breakfast Club EmptyDim 24 Juil - 1:44

The Breakfast Club 26m
The Breakfast Club (1985)

Taglines:
They only met once, but it changed their lives forever.
Five strangers with nothing in common, except each other.

Synopsis:
Five high school students from completely different backgrounds meet in Saturday detention, and the results change their lives forever.
They were five total strangers, with nothing in common, meeting for the first time. A brain, a beauty, a jock, a rebel and a recluse. Before the day was over, they broke the rules. Bared their souls. And touched each other in a way they never dreamed possible.

IMDb Rating: 8 stars out of 10

AMH appearance: almost all the time

Reference: International Movie Database (imdb.com)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This was a very brilliant film of John Hughes. I love the story and how the five, totally strangers, became friends with each other.

It was fun watching AMH as a kid. His acting before was the same as his acting now. Unlike Weird Science, here, his look was the same as today and anyone can easily recognize him.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
hitched
admin Forum AMH
hitched

Féminin Nombre de messages : 624

The Breakfast Club Empty
MessageSujet: Re: The Breakfast Club   The Breakfast Club EmptyMar 26 Juil - 11:01

The Breakfast Club 1070xd The Breakfast Club 1070xd Hi Aileen ,

I'd love to watch this movie but in France , I'm not sure it is available , I 'll try to find it on ebay in the US . As AMH was 17 in 1985 , I'd love to see how he looked . Today , I'll talk you about a movie very hard to find whose name is "out of bounds" . See you soon . The Breakfast Club 000099-2
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

The Breakfast Club
Page 1 sur 1