Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment : -45%
PC Portable LG Gram 17″ Intel Evo Core i7 32 Go ...
Voir le deal
1099.99 €

funny valentine ( to be continue)

2 participants
AuteurMessage
hitched
admin Forum AMH
hitched

Féminin Nombre de messages : 624

funny valentine ( to be continue) Empty
MessageSujet: funny valentine ( to be continue)   funny valentine ( to be continue) EmptyJeu 2 Juin - 22:36

funny valentine ( to be continue) Amour170 funny valentine ( to be continue) Amour170 it's me again

June 2, 2005, New York, NY - Souvenir Pictures announced today that its indie feature film, "Funny Valentine", a romantic comedy starring Anthony Michael Hall, has been selected to screen as part of the Long Island International Film Expo. "Funny Valentine" will screen during the opening weekend of the festival on Saturday, July 16th at 7PM at the Bellmore Movie Theater, located at 222 Pettit Avenue, Bellmore, NY. To purchase tickets or to get further information on the Expo, call 516-572-0012 or go to http://www.LongIslandFilm.com.

"Funny Valentine", an independent film shot in New York and New Jersey, has been steadily gaining momentum on the festival circuit. It recently made its International debut at the Ashdod International Film Festival in April and celebrated its U.S. debut at the Sarasota Film Festival in February 2005, playing to sold-out crowds and commanding rave reviews from audiences and the press alike.

Viewers young and old hailed the film as "sweet, fun and uplifting… exactly why you go to the movies"! ABC Television called "Funny Valentine" a "funny, funny film," praising the performances and chemistry of Anthony Michael Hall ("The Dead Zone") and Marlo Marron ("Mi Vida Loca").

The film, a tale about staying true to yourself and your dreams, is the debut for writer/director Jeff Oppenheim and his producing partner, Lloyd Chrein (a resident of Long Island). The film also features Lord Jamar (HBO's "Oz" and lead singer of the Brand Nubians) and Ivan Martin ("People I Know" and "Hollywood Endings"), as well as cameo appearances by Larry Storch, Jaid Barrymore, and others. It was produced in association with Leo Leicther, Tamara Trexler, Wesley H. Motley III and Anthony Michael Hall.

(13) (13) see you soon
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Aileen
dead zone lover
Aileen

MessageSujet: Re: funny valentine ( to be continue)   funny valentine ( to be continue) EmptyVen 3 Juin - 5:54

(54) (54) :waaa :waaa :waaa :waaa (54) (54)
I'm so excited to see Funny Valentine! Do you think it will be shown worldwide?

banane :carrot :cool banane :carrot :cool banane :carrot
hitched
admin Forum AMH
hitched

Féminin Nombre de messages : 624

MessageSujet: Re: funny valentine ( to be continue)   funny valentine ( to be continue) EmptyVen 3 Juin - 10:34

funny valentine ( to be continue) Amour170 funny valentine ( to be continue) Amour170 hello Aileen

Unfortunately , I think it won't be shown worldwide . The US are lucky but in Europe for instance it has never been shown , and for you I don't know but I hope it will be shown

big kissssssssssssssss just for you and see you soon (54) (54) (52) (52) (52)
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: funny valentine ( to be continue)   funny valentine ( to be continue) Empty

funny valentine ( to be continue)
Page 1 sur 1