Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Ordinateur portable ASUS Chromebook Vibe CX34 Flip
399 € 649 €
Voir le deal

61*

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Aileen
dead zone lover
Aileen

61* Empty
MessageSujet: 61*   61* EmptyMer 1 Juin - 4:02

61* 40m

61* (2001)

Tagline: Mickey Mantle and Roger Maris. Why did America have room in its heart for only one hero?

Synopsis:
Summer, 1961: Roger Maris and Mickey Mantle are on pace to break the most hallowed record in U.S. sports, Babe Ruth's single-season 60 home runs. It's a big story, and the intense, plain-spoken Maris is the bad guy: sports writers bait him and minimize his talent, fans cheer Mantle, the league's golden boy, and baseball's commissioner announces that Ruth's record stands unless it's broken within 154 games. Any record set after 154 games of the new 162-game schedule will have an asterisk. The film follows the boys of summer, on and off the field: their friendship, the stresses on Maris, his frustration with the negative attention, and his desire to play well, win, and go home.

IMDb Rating: 8 stars out of 10

AMH appearance: not that much

Reference: International Movie Database (imdb.com)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was able to watch this film. Though I am not a baseball fan, this masterpiece of Billy Crystal will touch not only baseball fans but also those who aren't.

In the movie, AMH played the role of Whitey Ford, a left-handed pitcher. Instead of learning to pitch left-handed, he wore his Yankee uniform number and logo backwards, and pitched right-handed; the image was theh flipped.[/img]

Dernière édition par le Dim 24 Juil - 1:49, édité 3 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
hitched
admin Forum AMH
hitched

Féminin Nombre de messages : 624

61* Empty
MessageSujet: Re: 61*   61* EmptyMer 1 Juin - 9:41

61* Amour170 61* Amour170 hello everyone

what a pity that AMH is not that much 61* 1070xd . Because of it I wouldn't like to buy this movie first because I don't like base- ball than is not that much AMH . (52)

(54) SEE YOU SOON :luv :luv
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

61*
Page 1 sur 1